What is LIIFT UnTherapy and how can it help?
LIIFT is an acronym that stands for Life Improvement Internal Focus Technique. It can help to:
- heal emotional damage
- change belief patterns
- relieve anxiety
- heal past-life trauma
- change generational belief patterns
- instill positive belief patterns
- release spirit attachments
How long does it take?
Whether you're considering the length of a LIIFT session or the amount of time it takes to transform your life, the answer is unique for each person. Each LIIFT session is about an hour, but life changes begin only when you are ready. Only you will know when that time comes.
Getting the Most from your LIIFT Healing Session
- Your Internal Operating Software (your subconscious) governs what happens in your life.
- Your Internal Operating Software "knows" how many good experiences you are permitted to have each day, and it often tries to keep you from having more.
- Remnants of past emotional damage and distress limit both your vitality and the amount of good in your life.
- LIIFT rewrites your Internal Operating Software to get better results in your life.
- LIIFT dissolves and removes emotional damage from your life.
- Your subconscious knows the path for the fastest healing.
It is important to know:
- LIIFT is not any kind of counseling or therapy.
- With LIIFT, you will never have to remember or talk about unpleasant past experiences.
- Adults heal quickly while children heal even more quickly.
- Young children and pets can be healed through a surrogate process with their parents' permission.